Saturday, October 08, 2005

It’s blogging time again.



First of all, I was rather perturbed by a person whom I do not know posting comments to the effect that my blog is not a blog. Well, I beg your pardon – I am sure I bow to your superior knowledge on this subject, but my family and friends who visit this site don’t mind a bit and so I think I will keep on as I am. I do not want to buy any products so please if you do not like it, no-one is forcing you to look at it.



Secondly – last week I was sharing with you the crisis of no music teacher. I am delighted to report that he is back. Our musical is starting to take shape.



I wrote my first exam on Thursday this week. It was on Multicultural Education. I hope I scraped together the 50 marks needed to pass. It is amazing how you can read something a hundred times and yet you are asked for it, and it suddenly vanishes from your memory.

1 down – 10 to go.



Here is another inspiring quote for the week: See if you can guess my theme.

"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about."

Charles Kingsley 1819-1875, Author and Clergyman

(Correct me if I’m wrong, Mum, but didn’t he write “The Water Babies”)

No comments: