Sunday, June 22, 2008

FACEBOOK

I am posting this to my blog because I cannot access Facebook - I am not sure why this is, but I am hoping that this will be transmitted as a note Facebook so that people who have sent me messages, etc. will know I am not ignoring them, but this is due to a technical problem.

I understand that this problem with accessing Facebook is fairly widespread.

Hope it gets sorted out!

John
ps I am still accessible on my email and if you see this on my blog you can post a comment and I will get to read it - if you do not want to publish but just want me to see it - say so in the comment. I will simply disallow.

In facebook, if you can access it - just message me and it comes through to my email.

For obvious reasons, I am not publishing my email address.

No comments: