Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Musical was a success

Hello friends,

last time I wrote news I talked about Sudoku's and mentioned that there was a website you could go to find out more. I forgot however to include the URL for the website - it is: www.sudoku.com.

Now, to talk about the Musical "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat" which we managed to stage on Tuesday Evening. I have to say that though from a producer's perspective there was much that could have been done better, and there were a few mistakes, the young actors (all primary school children) did their very best, and I am proud of them. They deserve all the credit for a job well done. It was the first musical ever to be staged by the school I work at, and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the performance. So all who read this who have been following the saga of the play/musical on my blog. It happened, and as they say "It was alright on the night."

It was a first for me producing a play, and I learnt through this experience. I am not going to hit Broadway yet, but I definitely do plan to continue involving myself in local drama groups and school plays as I really enjoy drama.

A few weeks ago I wrote a commentary on Giving all the Glory to God. - AMDG. This I have to do in this case. There were many ways in which I saw God moving in the preparation for this drama. I am hoping to get some pictures, and I will put the best up on the blog for everyone to see.

No comments: